Your investment in test equipment for quality control and product development increases the value of your products. You will benefit knowing the products you deliver are tested and meet the quality requirements your customers demand. With TMI as your partner, you are receiving over 75 years of laboratory testing knowledge and instrument calibration experience from technical experts in materials testing.
TMI has a wealth of knowledge in instrumentation covering a variety of industries. Our Global PM&C (Preventative Maintenance and Calibration) Group is capable of providing calibration services for most laboratory instruments including Tensile Strength, Thickness, Elmendorf Tear, COF (Coefficient of Friction), Smoothness, Porosity, Parker Print Surf, Contact Angle, Compression, Burst Strength, Melt Flow, Impact Strength (IZOD/Charpy).
PM&C Services Are Available For Your Entire Laboratory Regardless Of Instrument Manufacturer
Tools used to calibrate your instruments at your facility are traceable and certified using industry-wide, internationally-recognized (NIST, etc.) standards. The machine is then labeled and documented with a TMI Group calibration record. Calibration records for all of your instruments are maintained in TMI’s own database and available to you at any time.
When a calibration site visit is completed, instrument certificates are immediately issued on a USB flash drive for your records by the service technician before he departs from your lab. Through this system of scheduled maintenance, TMI can help you improve productivity.
- PM&C is on-site preventative maintenance and calibration services, available on a regular schedule, for your test instruments.
- Available for your entire laboratory, including most instrument manufacturers.
- A practical, cost-effective way to make sure your instruments maintain proper working performance.
- All certification is in accordance with the appropriate ASTM, TAPPI, ISO or other applicable standard.
- Reduce your service costs by having all of your instruments calibrated during one visit.
Each PM&C team member is equipped with a set of certified tools and procedures to sustain your equipment’s peak performance throughout its lifetime. A detailed checklist of tasks is carefully executed, the results of which are delivered to you by reducing the need for service calls, thus reducing downtime.
Testing Machines, Inc. field service group is A2LA/ISO/IEC 17025 certified, our field service team is a globally accepted standard for excellence in calibration. Through a series of high-level international agreements, calibration documentation generated by A2LA/ISO accredited vendors is accepted by all industrialized countries. [Download: Scope of Accreditation]
Installation And Training Services
- TMI’s Installation and Training Services ensure smooth set-up and training for your new instrument(s).
- Trained technicians are available to install your instrument and train all of your operators to save costly downtime and facilitate immediate use.
- Training is available at your facility or ours, to assist your operators with any questions they may have, and to allow you to benefit from your testing process.